Italianno is an elegant calligraphic script with clean connectors and classic forms. Perfect for warm, inviting situations.
Italianno font contains 375 defined characters and 304 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (2), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (6).
- Font Name:Italianno
- Version:Version 1.003
- Trademark:Italianno is a trademark of TypeSETit, LLC
- Manufacturer:Robert E. Leuschke
- Designer:Robert E. Leuschke
- Designer URL:www.typesetit.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Italianno font