Jed the Humanoid, originally released in September of 2001, was inspired by the song of the same name by the band Grandaddy. It was my first (and at the time of this writing, my only) attempt at making a futuristic font. The caps and lowercase are the same. More punctuation glyphs have been added since its original release.
Jed the Humanoid font contains 251 defined characters and 30 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (4), General Punctuation (17), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (14), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (3).
- Font Name:Jed the Humanoid (Demo Version)
- Version:Version 1.00 February 9, 2016, initial release
- Manufacturer:Lauren C. Brown
- Designer:Lauren C. Brown
- Vendor URL:http://masonboroarts.com/bystarlight/
- Designer URL:http://masonboroarts.com/bystarlight/
- License:You may not use this font for commercial purposes.
- License URL:http://www.high-logic.com/fontcreator/fontlicense.html
Submit a comment, question or review about Jed the Humanoid font