Well, it's kinda lemon-shaped. Upper-left and lower-right corners are rounded, and the other two aren't, except in some notable exceptions.
Lemon font contains 251 defined characters and 174 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (4), General Punctuation (17), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (14), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (3).
- Font Name:Lemon Regular
- Version:Version 1.00; August 15, 2000
- Trademark:Lemon is a registered trademark of Starving-4 Entertainment.
- Manufacturer:Starving-4 Entertainment
- Designer:Darren Rigby
- Vendor URL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designer URL:email@example.com
- Description:A little something I whipped up when I moved to Vancouver.
Submit a comment, question or review about Lemon font