This typeface has been created by KiddieFonts for http://www.charityfonts.org.uk to help raise money for Kieran Maxwell Legacy for The Ewing's Sarcoma Research Trust. Please donate after your download @ http://bit.ly/2hTj68o Sadly on June 27th 2017 Kieran lost his battle with Cancer please help raise money by making a purchase of his legacy items from the Children's Cancer and Leukemia Group @ http://bit.ly/2gXmraG
For the fully kerned OTF embeddable commercial version with numbers that contains a complete glyph set please visit my Etsy Store @ http://etsy.me/2m1TWJz
Manic Miner font contains 98 defined characters and 67 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (85), Latin-1 Supplement (9), Latin Extended-A (2), General Punctuation (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:MANIC MINER
- Version:Version 1.2017
- Trademark:MANIC MINER fan-font is a trademark of the KiddieFonts.
- Vendor URL:http://www.kiddiefonts.com
- Designer URL:http://www.linkedin.com/in/spideray
- License:You may use this font as permitted by the EULA for the product in which this font is included to display and print content. You may only (i) embed this font in content as permitted by the embedding restrictions included in this font; and (ii) temporarily download this font to a printer or other output device to help print content.
- License URL:www.etsy.com/shop/kiddiefonts/about
© KiddieFonts. All rights reserved. I always wanted to create this typeface from the enjoyment of childhood. After watching a local boy diagnozed with Ewing's Sacoma stay positive and raise money for bone cancer research I decided that is was time to release this MANIC MINER fan-font based on the the hugely popular game of the same name from 1983. The uppercase letters are widely spaced and lower case letters are scaled down and shifted with the vowels attached to the base line and the constanants floating just like in the game!
Submit a comment, question or review about Manic Miner font