Mold Papa is a crusty, broken font with emotional issues.
This font includes a license that allows free commercial use: sometimes referred to as a desktop license. This allows you to install the font on a computer and use it to create posters, web graphics, game graphics, t-shirts, videos, signs, logos and more. Read the license agreement for details.
If you'd like to embed this font in an app, ebook, on the web or anything that's not covered by the desktop license agreement, visit the link below. You'll find distributors who offer different types of licenses or you can contact me for help.
Mold Papa font contains 190 defined characters and 154 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (88), Latin-1 Supplement (73), Latin Extended-A (10), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (12), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:MoldPapa-Regular
- Version:OTF 4.000;PS 001.001;Core 1.0.29
- Trademark:Mold Papa is a trademark of Ray Larabie.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Vendor URL:http://www.larabiefonts.com
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermic.com
- License URL:http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
- Description:To see more fonts by Ray Larabie, visit Typodermic.com and LarabieFonts.com
Submit a comment, question or review about Mold Papa font