Nato Phonetic Alphabet font contains 287 defined characters and 28 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (17), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), General Punctuation (40), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:NATO Phonetic Alphabet
- Version:Version 1.00 March 15, 2014, initial release
- Trademark:Font created by David Pustansky
- License:This font is made with the home edition of FontCreator. You may not use this font for commercial purposes.
- License URL:http://www.high-logic.com/fontcreator/fontlicense.html
Submit a comment, question or review about Nato Phonetic Alphabet font