My most popular typeface so far. Pretty straightforward techno sans – I’ve spent so much time kerning this one. Comes in OpenType format, which means that it should serve well both Windows and MacOSX users. Seems that it is very popular with electronic music labels and hi-tech companies. Neogrey is free for PERSONAL USE only. If you plan to use it for commercial purposes, please consider donating whatever you think is reasonable to my paypal account.
Neogrey font contains 346 defined characters and 138 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (44), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (2), Cyrillic (78), General Punctuation (14), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (3), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Neogrey
- Version:Version 1.008 2008
- Trademark:Ivan Philipov, neogrey creative.
- Manufacturer:Ivan Philipov
- Designer:Ivan Philipov
- Vendor URL:www.neogrey.com
- Designer URL:www.neogrey.com
- License:Free for personal use. Do not distribute. For commercial uses, email me at email@example.com. Paypal donations are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for personal use. Do not distribute. Please, report usage to email@example.com. For commercial uses, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Paypal donations are welcome at email@example.com
Submit a comment, question or review about Neogrey font