NP Naipol All in One font contains 383 defined characters and 187 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (12), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), Thai (92), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (31), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (4).
- Font Name:NP Naipol All in One Bold
- Version:Version 2.00 May 8, 2005
- Manufacturer:Pol Udomwittayanukul
- Designer:Pol Udomwittayanukul
- License:1. This Font is FREEWARE. You can install and use it on an unlimited number of computers. This font is free for distribution in any form as long as it's kept in the original form. 2. This Font Encoded by Pol Udomwittayanukul and license of this font does not transfer any ownership of the FONT FILES to you. 3. You may not translate, modify, reverse files, disassemble, decompile or otherwise re-gennerate the font files. 4. None use font files for any commercial. 5. NO WARRANTY. THIS FONT IS LICENSED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND.
Submit a comment, question or review about NP Naipol All in One font