Oswald is a reworking of the classic style historically represented by the 'Alternate Gothic' sans serif typefaces. The characters of Oswald have been re-drawn and reformed to better fit the pixel grid of standard digital screens. Oswald is designed to be used freely across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices.
Oswald font contains 410 defined characters and 312 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (120), Latin Extended-B (44), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Latin Extended Additional (22), General Punctuation (14), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (4), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Oswald Regular
- Version:Version 2.002; ttfautohint (v0.92.18-e454-dirty) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 0 -w "g"
- Trademark:Oswald is a trademark of vernon adams.
- Manufacturer:vernon adams
- Designer:vernon adams
- Vendor URL:newtypography.co.uk
- Designer URL:newtypography.co.uk
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011-12 by vernon adams. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Oswald font