Revalia is a display sans-serif typeface design, loosely based on the packaging labels of 20th century canned goods. The design has a high x-height, wide letter shapes and the design flirts with medieval letterforms.
Revalia font contains 218 defined characters and 168 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (4), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (3), Mathematical Operators (2).
- Font Name:Revalia-Regular
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Revalia is a trademark of Johan Kallas, Mihkel Virkus.
- Manufacturer:Johan Kallas, Mihkel Virkus
- Designer:Johan Kallas, Mihkel Virkus
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Revalia font