Shojumaru draws inspiration from a movie poster for a 1957 film titled Sayonara, starring Marlon Brando. It breaks the formula of a chop suey style by mixing chop suey and traditional letterforms to create a powerful and unique letterforms all its own.
Shojumaru font contains 369 defined characters and 266 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Shojumaru
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Shojumaru is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Shojumaru font