Just as in any model railway layout includes cars, includes a gas station also. Only model building kits are often accompanied by brand logos that do not fit in the epoch which is necessary for their own system, what could be more than this to print yourself? I had actually drawn many of the old brand logos for Wikipedia, as I have now built for this purpose my hand-drawn logo in a font color by which one adds a logo from several letters together. A code table is attending again. It's easy to write first in a different font code, eg AB, then there is the letter the color (eg red in A, B in black) and has followed the letter of the font to tank.
* German to English Translation provided by Google Translate
Tank font contains 28 defined characters and 28 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (32).
- Font Name:Tank
- Trademark:Tank is a free font of Peter Wiegel
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2010 by Peter Wiegel. Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about Tank font