Tombats 7 font contains 54 defined characters and 54 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (56), Latin-1 Supplement (2).
- Font Name:Tombats 7
- Version:Version 1.0, 09.16.2001
- Trademark:Tombats 7 is Copyright (c) 2001 Tom Murphy 7. Tombats is a Trademark of Divide By Zero.
- Manufacturer:[Divide By Zero] Fonts
- Designer:Tom Murphy 7
- Vendor URL:http://fonts.tom7.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tom7/
- License:Here is the summary of the license for this font, which may be overridden by (most likely very similar) new licenses at the URL below. If you want to do anything with this font you think I might not allow, please see the license URL at the bottom of this document and/or e-mail me. NO MONEY must ever exchange hands for this font file, without EXPLICIT WRITTEN PERMISSION from the designer. This means you MAY NOT SELL THIS FONT on a font-collection CD, nor singularly nor part of any other type package. You may distribute this font file to anyone you want, as long as you do not modify it and do not charge any money or services. You can use this font in noncommercial applications and websites freely and without the designer's permission. You can use this font to create commercial products or web sites, but when appropriate I'd love for you to send me a complimentary copy of the item you use it in. If you distribute or use this font, you may wish to link to the [ Divide By Zero ] web page (though this is not necessary): http://fonts.tom7.com/ For the full license and updates: http://fonts.tom7.com/legal/ Mailing address: Tom Murphy 7 339 Still Hill Rd Hamden CT 06518.1830 USA
- License URL:http://fonts.tom7.com/legal/
This is the 7th in the series of Tombats (cute dingbats). 7's a special number around here, so this must be a special font! For the entire DBZ collection: http://fonts.tom7.com/
Submit a comment, question or review about Tombats 7 font