Vrango is a locality and the southernmost inhabited island in the Gothenburg archipelago. It is part of District Council area of southern archipelago of Gothenburg.
* German to English Translation provided by Google Translate
Vrango font contains 290 defined characters and 261 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (90), Latin Extended-A (7), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), Greek and Coptic (69), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Arrows (1), Mathematical Operators (8), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:Vrångö
- Version:Version 1.000 2009 initial release
- Trademark:Vrångö is a free font of Peter Wiegel
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2009 by Peter Wiegel, Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about Vrango font