Originally created for the sheer pleasure of finding out how many Chocolate and Candy Bars I could find that started with the letters of the alphabet I found 51 letters (26 CAPITALS and 25 Lowercase the lowercase x had to be a last letter) and 7 numbers.
As I could not find 2, 4 and 7 they did not exist a Candy Cane is used for 7, the 2 gave the font it's name, from the famous Predator "WANT SOME CANDY" and then the 4 offered itself to this latest font being donated to help raise awareness for the 4Children Registered Charity 288285, so if you download this please donate whatever you can to Charities Commission @ http://bit.ly/K9XMbP
Want Some Candy font contains 202 defined characters and 160 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (92), Latin-1 Supplement (70), Latin Extended-A (9), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:WANT SOME CANDY
- Version:Version 1.000 © Kiddiefonts 2012, 4Children Charity Font
- Trademark:WANT SOME CANDY charity font is a trademark of SpideRaY.
- Vendor URL:www.kiddiefonts.com
- Designer URL:www.kiddiefonts.com
- License:All rights reserved by www.kiddiefonts.com 2010-2012 Registered Charity 288285 please donate whatever you can to http://www.4children.org.uk/Page/Ways-to-give , Charities Commission @ http://bit.ly/K9XMbP visit them on fb and twitter http://www.facebook.com/ForChildren http://twitter.com/4childrenuk
- License URL:www.kiddiefonts.com
- Description:Copyright (c) 2012 by SpideRaY. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Want Some Candy font