Semi-formal and eye-catching elegance is the name of the game, says Aguafina Script.
Graceful, but not too casual. Knowledgeable and artistic, but not too imposing. The characters flow into each other, making a very saucy script with appetizing color. The narrow lowercase allows for efficient use of space, while the long ascenders and descenders help maintain the legibility.
A unique find among scripts, Aguafina is useful for product packaging, glossy magazine work, and book covers.
Aguafina Script font contains 230 defined characters and 191 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (15), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (4), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Aguafina Script Regular
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Aguafina Script is a trademark of Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul.
- Manufacturer:Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul
- Designer:Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul
- Vendor URL:http://www.sudtipos.com
- Designer URL:http://www.sudtipos.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Aguafina Script font