akaPotsley font contains 330 defined characters and 313 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (85), Latin Extended-B (9), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Combining Diacritical Marks (5), Greek and Coptic (3), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (2), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (5), Private Use Area (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:akaPotsley
- Version:Version 1.02 2002
- Trademark:akaPotsley? is a trademark of James Milligan.
- Manufacturer:James Milligan
- Designer:digitized by James Milligan
- License: - This font was digitized by James Milligan for akaType. James Milligan does not claim to be a typeface designer. His skills lie in the area of typeface digitization and font file cleanup. - This font is initially released as Freeware. However, it is NOT placed in the public domain. All protectable rights are reserved to James Milligan and akaType. - This font may be distributed via the Internet for FREE. Under NO circumstances may this font be sold for a profit nor be included as part of another product or CD-ROM compilation without written permission from James Milligan or akaType. - You may install and use this font on an unlimited number of machines. - This font comes "as is" with NO warranty whatsoever. James Milligan & akaType accept NO responsibility for any damages or loss of any kind due to the use of this font. The use of this font is solely your responsi- bility. - Enjoy the font!
- Description:Digitized on July 2, 2002
Submit a comment, question or review about akaPotsley font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.