This is the 200th font released by CheapProFonts, and again I wanted to make something special - so I have chosen to upgrade another well-known font by the infamous Fredrick "Apostrophe" Nader: Amerika!
The whole character set for this stylish font has been polished for consistent baseline placement and serif thickness, and proper overshoots has been implemented. All the alternate letterforms (and some new ones) have been included as OpenType alternates AND they have now been made available with accents, too! The Greek and Cyrillic letterforms are properly encoded and kerned.
I hope many will enjoy the improvements - and naturally: it is still free!
Amerika Pro font contains 552 defined characters and 147 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (12), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (71), Cyrillic (98), Latin Extended Additional (12), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (3), Mathematical Operators (8), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Amerika Pro
- Version:Version 11.000
- Trademark:Please refer to the Copyright section for the font trademark attribution notices.
- Vendor URL:http://www.cheapprofonts.com/
- Designer URL:http://apostrophiclab.pedroreina.net/
- License:CheapProFonts End User License Agreement (EULA) The font is protected by copyright laws and International copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The font is licensed, not sold. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the font within the same household, company, school or institution. You may NOT copy or distribute the font outside of the licensed household, company, school or institution. Please ask external contacts who want to use the font to get their own license at www.CheapProFonts.com. You may embed the font in electronic documents, but you may NOT include the font in a software product - this requires a special license. You may NOT alter the font file in any way. If you want to make your own version of the font use the original font and its license terms as a starting point like www.CheapProFonts.com have done. The font is made to the highest technical standard we know, but we have a disclaimer: LIMITED WARRANTY NO WARRANTIES. CheapProFonts and its designers expressly disclaims any warranty for the font. The font and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the font remains with you. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall CheapProFonts or its designers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if CheapProFonts or its designers has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you have questions about this license and/or font, please consult our FAQ at www.CheapProFonts.com We grant the rights of use of our font to you in good faith, and request that you promise to adhere to the terms of this license to the best of your ability, and in good faith.
- License URL:http://www.cheapprofonts.com/License
- Description:Pro version by Roger S. Nelsson Jan13
Submit a comment, question or review about Amerika Pro font