Boa font contains 214 defined characters and 200 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (81), Latin Extended-A (4), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (8), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:boa© _bold
- Version:Version 3
- Trademark:boa© _bold is a trademark of thibault dietlin, Alien Foundery©.
- Manufacturer:thibault dietlin, Alien Foundery©
- Designer:alien foundery/thibault dietlin
- License:AlienFoundery END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE INCLUDED Alien Foundery FONTS: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Alien foundery for the digital typeface software - hereafter ÒfontsÓ included in this package: BOA© The fonts included are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. These fonts are licensed to you for personal / noncommercial use only. You're granted the following rights: 01] You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the fonts. 02] You can make archival copies of the fonts for your own purposes. 03] You may not modify the fonts for any kind of purposes, the copyright remains with Alien foundery, and you are not allowed to distribute renamed, edited or derivative works, either for profit or not. To acquire a complete licence for commercial use (allowing file release to a prepress bureau and embedding in other software files, such as Portable Document Format (PDF) or Flash files), you can contact us at email@example.com Alien foundery expressly disclaims any warranty for the fonts. The fonts and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the fonts remains with you. Copies of the fonts may not be distributed or shared in any way (for profit or free of charge) either on a standalone basis or included as part of your own product. In no event shall Alien Foundery or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if Alien Foundery has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. QUESTIONS Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, please contact Alien Foundery via its email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write directly to Thibault DIETLIN, Alien Foundery, 13 rue de rumilly, 74000 Annecy, FRANCE
- Description:Copyright (c) 2009 by thibault dietlin, Alien Foundery©. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Boa font