Eye-catching, no-messing, bandwidth-saving, Coda's Heavy (800) style is designed to be an unassuming, practical, impact heavy display font for the world wide web.
Designed to be used in large sizes to bring bold information to web pages, it is complemented by a Regular weight for use in text and display contexts.
These webfonts are designed to be used freely across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices.
Coda font contains 390 defined characters and 283 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (122), Latin Extended-B (44), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (4), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), CJK Symbols and Punctuation (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Coda
- Version:Version 2.000; ttfautohint (v0.8) -r 50 -G 200 -x
- Trademark:Coda is a trademark of vernon adams.
- Manufacturer:vernon adams
- Designer:vernon adams
- Designer URL:newtypography.co.uk
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Coda font