Coder's Crux is a fastly-made (sub-2 hours) font designed for coding. It's pixellated and monospaced, and works best at smaller point sizes. When coding I tend to prefer the text be smaller so more fits on the screen, which is why I went with that for this.
Though it's designed for coding, you are welcome to use it for any purpose free of charge, including commercial use. As with all previous fonts, crediting me for its use is not a requirement but I do appreciate it. If you do like the font or get some use out of it, an email letting me know of how you used it or even a small donation will slap a smile across my face. Again, none of that's required! :)
Coders Crux font contains 210 defined characters and 120 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (5), Latin Extended Additional (1), General Punctuation (13), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Coder's Crux Regular
- Version:Version 1.0
- Trademark:FontStruct is a trademark of FSI FontShop International GmbH
- Vendor URL:http://www.fontshop.com
- Designer URL:http://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/619715
- License:Creative Commons Attribution
- License URL:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Description:Coder's Crux was built with FontStruct
Submit a comment, question or review about Coders Crux font