Crystal Radio Kit is a tribute to the typeface famously used for the old Radio Shack logo. Crystal Radio Kit has been updated from the 1998 version with improved vertical metrics for cross-browser web performance. More languages are supported and accents have been redesigned. Spacing and kerning has been improved. More punctuation and math symbols have been added, as well as fractions and numeric ordinals.
Crystal Radio Kit font contains 382 defined characters and 292 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (2), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:CrystalRadioKit-Regular
- Version:Version 4.001
- Trademark:Crystal Radio Kit is a trademark of Typodermic Fonts Inc.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermicfonts.com
- License:Please read the current Typodermic Fonts license agreement at http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
- License URL:http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
Submit a comment, question or review about Crystal Radio Kit font