Delius Swash Caps is part of a high quality comic book lettering typeface super-family. It has special uppercase letters for special uses, such as in titles and logos. It has companion families, Delius and Delius Unicase.
A round marker was used to define Delius's stroke: the line gets thicker at both ends to define the beginning and end of the stroke, as a marker line would do, and the ductus imitates the movements of handwriting.
Delius Swash Caps font contains 266 defined characters and 211 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (27), Spacing Modifier Letters (7), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Arrows (4), Mathematical Operators (5), Private Use Area (11), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (3).
- Font Name:Delius Swash Caps
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Delius Swash Caps is a trademark of Natalia Raices.
- Manufacturer:Natalia Raices
- Designer:Natalia Raices
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Delius Swash Caps font