This is a special font set! You need to install both fonts and than use italic writing to correct connections. Also upper case letters, that should not be connected to a following lower case letter has to be written in italic. The two fonts will only work together! More instruction in the font set.
Deutsche Normalschrift font contains 227 defined characters and 224 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (75), Latin Extended-A (8), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (14), Currency Symbols (1), Private Use Area (24), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (6).
- Font Name:Deutsche Normalschrift Italic
- Version:Version 0.000 2013 initial release
- Trademark:Deutsche Normalschrift is a trademark of Peter Wiegel.
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2013 by Peter Wiegel. Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about Deutsche Normalschrift font