Sporting a uniform upward slope in the letterforms, Diagond is a contemporary decorative/display typeface with hints of the seventies and Art-Nouveau. The font contains some alternative lower-case glyphs, as well as ligatures, and East European, Turkish and Baltic languages support.
Diagond font contains 380 defined characters and 144 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (93), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (7), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (4), Private Use Area (15), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Diagond Light
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Diagond is a trademark of Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph.
- Manufacturer:Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph
- Designer:Jan Schmoeger
- Vendor URL:www.myfonts.com
- Designer URL:www.paragraph.com.au
- License URL:http://www.myfonts.com/viewlicense?id=618
- Description:Copyright (c) 2010 by Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Diagond font