A cousin of Galette, Tertre derives its inspiration from the French signage tradition. It is a display typeface with a wide range of applications from signage to menus and pricelists, branding and packaging or publishing. It is named after Place du Tertre, a square located at the top of Montmartre—a hill overlooking Paris, made famous by the artists of the 19th and 20th Century. Alternate capitals with Art Nouveau flavor are provided, as well as Central European, Baltic and Turkish language support.
Tertre font contains 373 defined characters and 148 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (125), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (10), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Tertre Extra Bold
- Subfamily:Extra Bold
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Tertre Extra Bold is a trademark of Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph.
- Manufacturer:Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph
- Designer:Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph
- Vendor URL:www.myfonts.com
- Designer URL:www.paragraph.com.au
- License URL:http://www.myfonts.com/viewlicense?id=618
- Description:Copyright (c) 2009 by Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Tertre font