Marcellus and Marcellus SC (small caps) are a set of flared serif typeface families, inspired by classic Roman inscription letterforms. While the SC family leans more towards the titling style of Trajan, the Regular version lends itself to a wider range of usage. These elegant typefaces, when combined in use, exude clarity and beauty for both on screen and printed materials.
Marcellus is a Unicode typeface family that supports languages that use the Latin script and its variants, and could be expanded to support other scripts. More specifically, this release supports the following Unicode ranges: Latin-1, Latin-2, Turkish, and Windows Baltic.
Marcellus font contains 367 defined characters and 267 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Marcellus
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Marcellus is a trademark of Astigmatic.
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Marcellus font