Crushed was designed in 2010 as a headline and display typeface. Featuring a condensed body width and subtlely tapered vertical strokes, Crushed is a unicase design, tossing aside the traditional lowercase for one that matches the cap height. Though intended for display, Crushed actually looks great and reads well in text usage. The gentle taper of the stems add a certain class and the basic letterforms are modern and fresh.
Crushed font contains 366 defined characters and 217 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (126), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Crushed
- Version:Version 001.000
- Trademark:Crushed is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- License URL:http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Copyright (c) 2010 by Brian J. Bonislawsky DBA Astigmatic (AOETI). All rights reserved. Available under the Apache 2.0 licence. http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Submit a comment, question or review about Crushed font