Purple Purse draws its inspiration from a vintage Ivory Soap ad from the 1950's. Somewhat of a cross between Bodoni and Pixie, this font finds that it never truly takes itself seriously. The fun little bounce of the typeface gives it a perky personality.
Purple Purse font contains 364 defined characters and 268 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (3), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Purple Purse
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Purple Purse is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Purple Purse font