Mentone is a new general purpose typeface, an attempt at extending the line of the great sans-serifs of the previous century, Frutiger - Stone Sans - Myriad. The font has round corners and subtle chamfers, which are all but invisible at text sizes, but add an upbeat, irreverent expression at display sizes. The typeface is named after the beautiful bayside suburb of Melbourne, Australia, where the designer lives. Version 2.5 has improved hinting and better display in Microsoft applications.
Mentone font contains 366 defined characters and 148 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Mentone SemiBold
- Version:Version 2.005
- Trademark:Mentone SemiBold is a trademark of Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph.
- Manufacturer:Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph
- Designer:Jan Schmoeger
- Vendor URL:www.myfonts.com
- Designer URL:www.paragraph.com.au
- License URL:http://www.myfonts.com/viewlicense?id=618
- Description:Copyright (c) 2008 by Jan Schmoeger/Paragraph. All rights reserved. Spaced and kerned with iKern.
Submit a comment, question or review about Mentone font