From The Lord of the Rings movie
Elvish Ring font contains 162 defined characters and 101 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (90), Latin-1 Supplement (57), Latin Extended-A (3), Spacing Modifier Letters (1), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (8), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:Elvish Ring NFI
- Version:1.2 / similar onering letters from Peter Jackson's 'Lord of the Rings'
- Manufacturer:Norfok Inc. Font Design
- Designer:Thomas W. Otto
- Vendor URL:http://www.norfok.com
- Designer URL:http://www.norfok.com
- License:Copyright This Norfok Inc. product and the accompanying materials are copyrighted and contain proprietary information and trade secrets of Norfok Inc. Unauthorized copying of the product even if modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of Norfok Inc. intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement. copyright ©2002 Norfok Inc. Font Design email@example.com
- License URL:http://www.norfok.com/License.htm
- Description:similar onering letters from Peter Jackson's 'Lord of the Rings'
Submit a comment, question or review about Elvish Ring font