Designed to integrate with the character of the FirefoxOS, the Fira typefaces also aim to cover the legibility needs for a large range of handsets varying in screen quality and rendering.
The Fira font family comes in a Sans Serif with 4 weights (Light, Regular, Medium and Bold) all accompanied by italic styles. The package also includes this Mono Spaced variant with 2 weights (Regular and Bold.)
Fira Mono font contains 903 defined characters and 826 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (10), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Combining Diacritical Marks (18), Greek and Coptic (71), Cyrillic (138), General Punctuation (22), Superscripts and Subscripts (28), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (5), Number Forms (13), Arrows (15), Mathematical Operators (17), Miscellaneous Technical (9), Box Drawing (116), Block Elements (32), Geometric Shapes (55), Miscellaneous Symbols (12), Dingbats (5), Miscellaneous Symbols and Arrows (3), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2), Arabic Presentation Forms-B (1).
- Font Name:Fira Mono
- Version:Version 2.001
- Trademark:Fira Mono is a trademark of The Mozilla Corporation.
- Manufacturer:Carrois Corporate GbR & Edenspiekermann AG
- Designer:Carrois Corporate & Edenspiekermann
- Vendor URL:http://www.edenspiekermann.com
- Designer URL:http://www.carrois.com
- License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- License URL:http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Submit a comment, question or review about Fira Mono font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.