Freckle Face draws its inspiration from Pillbury's Funny Face drink mix packages. I loved these drink mixes when I was a kid, not only because of the great flavors, but also the fun packaging. Who knew I'd renew the love affair later by finding myself loving the lettering too!
Designed by Brian J. Bonislawsky for Astigmatic (AOETI).
Freckle Face font contains 364 defined characters and 274 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (3), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Freckle Face
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Freckle Face is a trademark of Astigmatic (AOETI).
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Freckle Face font