He's one cool customer with that crazy casual beatnik outfit, a long silky goatee and a touch of spooky just to give you the creeps... They call him Griffy! Dig this fun and wacky hip new font from Squid and Neapolitan and turn your L7 designs into way out masterpieces!
Designed by Dave 'Squid' Cohen of Neapolitan (a DBA of Font Diner, Inc)
Griffy font contains 256 defined characters and 204 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (28), Latin Extended-B (2), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (6), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Griffy
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Griffy is a trademark of Font Diner, Inc DBA Neapolitan.
- Manufacturer:Font Diner, Inc DBA Neapolitan
- Vendor URL:http://www.fontbros.com/foundries/neapolitan
- Designer URL:http://www.squidart.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Griffy font