A substitute for Times New Roman, Thorndale, Nimbus Roman, and Bitstream Vera Serif. Digitized data © 2007 Ascender Corporation. All rights reserved.
Liberation Serif font contains 662 defined characters and 603 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (11), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (73), Cyrillic (94), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (26), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (6), Number Forms (4), Arrows (7), Mathematical Operators (17), Miscellaneous Technical (4), Box Drawing (40), Block Elements (8), Geometric Shapes (15), Miscellaneous Symbols (11), Private Use Area (4), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Liberation Serif Regular
- Version:Version 1.04
- Manufacturer:Ascender Corporation
- Designer:Steve Matteson
- Vendor URL:http://www.ascendercorp.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.ascendercorp.com/typedesigners.html
- License:Use of this Liberation font software is subject to the license agreement under which you accepted the Liberation font software.
- License URL:http://www.ascendercorp.com/liberation.html
Liberation is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and certain other jurisdictions.
Submit a comment, question or review about Liberation Serif font