Marck Script is based on freehand lettering with felt-tip pen by Marck Fogel. The main advantage over other similar fonts is the lack of connections between characters, that allows wide variety of spacing between letters. It can be used for logotypes, headlines and for short pieces of text, wherever you want to create an informal, confident relationship - it is readable, comfortable and welcoming.
Marck Script font contains 441 defined characters and 378 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (83), Latin Extended-A (124), Latin Extended-B (7), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Cyrillic (94), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (3).
- Font Name:Marck Script
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Marck Script is a trademark of Denis Masharov & Marck Fogel
- Manufacturer:Denis Masharov
- Designer:Denis Masharov, Marck Fogel
- Vendor URL:email@example.com
- Designer URL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Marck Script font