Miltonian is a fun 'tattoo' font; the Tattoo variant has filled forms. They can be combined or filled for nice effects. Also included are a few dingbats that can be used for decoration.
Miltonian Tattoo font contains 253 defined characters and 178 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (8), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (6), General Punctuation (31), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Miscellaneous Symbols (6), Dingbats (1), Private Use Area (9).
- Font Name:Miltonian Tattoo
- Version:Version 1.005
- Trademark:Miltonian Tattoo is a trademark of Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com Igino Marini. www.ikern.com.
- Manufacturer:Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com Igino Marini. www.ikern.com
- Designer:Pablo Impallari
- Vendor URL:www.impallari.com
- Designer URL:www.impallari.com
- License:Copyright (c) 2010, Pablo Impallari (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name Miltonian. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2011 by Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com Copyright (c) 2011 by Igino Marini. www.ikern.com All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Miltonian Tattoo font