The Oxygen typeface family is created as part of the KDE Project, a libre desktop for the GNU+Linux operating system. The design is optimised for the FreeType font rendering system and works well in all graphical user interfaces, desktops and devices.
This is a web font version of Oxygen, designed to be used freely across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices.
Oxygen is a Unicode typeface family that supports languages that use the Latin script and its variants, and could be expanded to support other scripts.
Oxygen font contains 421 defined characters and 303 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (119), Latin Extended-B (44), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (4), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (22), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (3).
- Font Name:Oxygen Regular
- Version:Version Release 0.2.3 webfont; ttfautohint (v0.93.3-1d66) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 0 -w "gGD" -c
- Trademark:Oxygen is a trademark of Vernon Adams.
- Manufacturer:Vernon Adams
- Designer:Vernon Adams
- Vendor URL:newtypography.co.uk
- Designer URL:newtypography.co.uk
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Oxygen font