Font created for a clean, elegant look, for print mostly. I wouldn't recommend it for small sizes on screen, pixels have trouble reading thin lines with consistency and may give unexpected results.
Post Scriptum font contains 632 defined characters and 459 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (18), IPA Extensions (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Combining Diacritical Marks (4), Greek and Coptic (73), Cyrillic (118), Hebrew (3), Latin Extended Additional (24), General Punctuation (22), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (4), Number Forms (2), Arrows (4), Mathematical Operators (17), Miscellaneous Technical (1), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (4), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2), Arabic Presentation Forms-A (2).
- Font Name:PostScriptum Light
- Version:Version 2.32 January 27, 2016
- Trademark:PostScriptum¨ Trademark of Levi Szekeres.
- Manufacturer:Levi Szekeres
- Designer:Levi Szekeres
- Vendor URL:http://www.loremipsum.ro
- Designer URL:http://www.loremipsum.ro
- License:License firstname.lastname@example.org
- License URL:http://www.loremipsum.ro
- Description:Light Classic
Submit a comment, question or review about Post Scriptum font