Omnibus Type proudly presents Rosario, a new typeface of classic proportions, subtle contrast and weak endings. Carefully produced, elegant, ideal for magazines and academic journals. Rosario is the name of the city of the designer, Héctor Gatti. Rosario was initially developed for private use in 2003.
Rosario font contains 247 defined characters and 203 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (2), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Rosario Regular
- Version:Version 1.003
- Trademark:Rosario is a trademark of Omnibus-Type
- Designer:Hector Gatti
- Vendor URL:www.omnibus-type.com
- Designer URL:www.omnibus-type.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Rosario is the name of the city of its type designer, Hector Gatti. This is a new typeface of classic proportions, subtle contrast and soft endings. Carefully produced, elegant, ideal for magazines and academic journals.
Submit a comment, question or review about Rosario font