This source was based on sources "Giorgio", "Abeat By Ky" and "Ukiji". My idea was to create a source with no burrs and rounded and smooth contours.
In this version 2.0 have been fixed some outline of the letters "m" and "a", some signs and distance from underline to the main body of the font.
Rounded Elegance font contains 1137 defined characters and 941 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (83), Latin Extended-B (23), IPA Extensions (67), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (73), Cyrillic (120), Arabic (93), Latin Extended Additional (2), General Punctuation (26), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (6), Letterlike Symbols (40), Number Forms (16), Arrows (25), Mathematical Operators (18), Miscellaneous Technical (5), Enclosed Alphanumerics (20), Geometric Shapes (19), Miscellaneous Symbols (26), Dingbats (36), CJK Symbols and Punctuation (20), Private Use Area (7), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2), Arabic Presentation Forms-A (77), CJK Compatibility Forms (8), Arabic Presentation Forms-B (125).
- Font Name:Rounded Elegance
- Version:Version 2.00 February 9, 2004
- Trademark:Uyghur Computer Science Association
- Manufacturer:Uyghur Computer Science Association
- Designer:Adiljan Abliz (Uchqur)
- Vendor URL:Http://www.ukij.org/fonts
- Designer URL:email@example.com
- License:Alpsoft Science and Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- License URL:Http://www.alplar.com
Submit a comment, question or review about Rounded Elegance font