The Sepulcra font was inspired by the "S" logo of the rock group Sepultura. It all started when when I decided to do a version of the letter "A" for my own personal use but some friends wanted to see versions of other letters and in the end I did the entire alphabet.
In the letters one can see various differences and some are more complex than others. This is because the letters were initially created independently and not as part of a body of text.
Sepulcra font contains 40 defined characters and 40 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (42), Latin-1 Supplement (1).
- Font Name:Sepulcra
- Version:Version 1.5 March 27, 2006, initial release
- Trademark:Sepulcra is a trademark of Abel P. Delgado.
- Manufacturer:Abel P. Delgado
- Designer:Abel Perez Delgado
- Designer URL:http://www.ovalum.com
- License:This font is free on the condition that it will be solely for personal use. For anything on the contrary I ask only that you give me credit for my work. However, donations are always welcome! ;) The sale or commercial use of this font without my consent is stricly prohibited. Sepulcra, 2006 © Abel P. Delgado [Ovalum] All rights reserved; except for the letter "S" which is a copyrghted logo of Sepultura email@example.com
Copyright (c) 2006 by Abel P. Delgado. All rights reserved except for the letter "S" which is a copyrighted logo of Sepultura
Submit a comment, question or review about Sepulcra font