Seymour One is derived from the earlier webfont Sigmar One, but the forms have also been influenced by late nineteenth and early twentieth century British sans-serif typefaces. The result is a display face that is ideal for bold, unpretentious, and slightly playful display typography. Seymour One is designed to be used conventionally but also as an 'all caps' font.
Seymour One is designed to be used freely across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices.
Seymour One font contains 511 defined characters and 354 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (116), Latin Extended-B (44), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Greek and Coptic (1), Cyrillic (100), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (3), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Seymour One
- Version:Version 1.000; ttfautohint (v0.93) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 0 -w "gGD" -c
- Trademark:Seymour One is a trademark of vernon adams.
- Manufacturer:vernon adams
- Designer:vernon adams
- Vendor URL:newtypography.co.uk
- Designer URL:newtypography.co.uk
- License:Copyright (c) 2012, vernon adams (
), with Reserved Font Name Seymour. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011-12 by Vernon Adams. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Seymour One font