SF Shai Fontai was named by Eric Perlin. A cross between an oriental styled typeface and a gothic styled typeface, SF Shai Fontai contains uppercase letters, numbers, punctuation, and accented characters.
Shai Fontai font contains 250 defined characters and 129 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (7), Spacing Modifier Letters (5), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:SF Shai Fontai
- Version:ver 1.0; 2000. Freeware for non-commercial use.
- Trademark:SF Shai Fontai is a trademark of the ShyFonts Type Foundry.
- Designer:ShyFonts Type Foundry
- Vendor URL:http://www.shyfonts.com
- Designer URL:http://www.shyfonts.com
- Description:SF Shai Fontai is a trademark of the ShyFonts Type Foundry.
Submit a comment, question or review about Shai Fontai font