In geometry, a spirax is a curved line starting from a central point and moving progressively away and around that point. The Spirax font is inspired in this concept, trying to make you feel that you can go away from your starting point but you’ll never be foreign. Spirax has a pronounced contrast and original curves. It can be used for headlines and shorter texts. Spirax is cute at all sizes!
Spirax font contains 215 defined characters and 171 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (7), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Spirax-Regular
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Spirax is a trademark of Brenda Gallo (email@example.com).
- Manufacturer:Brenda Gallo
- Designer:Brenda Gallo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Spirax font