Imagine a post-apocalyptic world in the future. Imagine hiding in the underground: people, dirty air and despair. To transfer information, they still use fonts. But they have become simple, with a utilitarian and strong spirit. Stalin is typeface for a post-apocalyptic time. Stalin is a font made in Moscow at the end of the 21st century. That's the way it is.
Stalin One was designed collaboratively between Alexey Maslov and Jovanny Lemonad.
This collection of libre fonts is created by designers who have drawn these fonts and then allowed everyone to use, share, change and improve the fonts, free of charge. If you like the fonts that designers create within this project, then you can take part even if you are not a designer - with your money, in the spirit of charity "ON your heart". To do this send a payment to the Yandex Money Account 41001412092310 and Paypal account. Under "Payment" enter the word "Donate".
Stalin One font contains 332 defined characters and 302 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (26), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), Greek and Coptic (1), Cyrillic (94), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:Stalin One
- Version:Version 3
- Trademark:Stalin One is a trademark of Alexey Maslov and Jovanny Lemonad.
- Manufacturer:Alexey Maslov and Jovanny Lemonad
- Designer:Jovanny Lemonad
- Vendor URL:http://jovanny.ru
- Designer URL:http://jovanny.ru
- License:Copyright (c) December 1, 2011, Jovanny Lemonad (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Name "Stalin" and "Stalin One". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2009-2011 by Alexey Maslov and Jovanny Lemonad. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Stalin One font