It’s hard for anything in Uresia to really be anachronistic (it’s a fantasy world where children have hand-held videogames), but this playful free expansion to the Temphis Runes comes close. It’s called Temphis Dirty because it’s stressed and blotted to evoke a sense of worn-out newsprint (much like one of my old standards, Dirty Headline). Like its sister fonts, Temphis Dirty is a caps-and-numerals set with limited punctuation (but that’s all the punctuation they have in Temphis, where they have more colorful fish to fry). Enjoy!
Temphis Dirty font contains 95 defined characters and 61 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (1).
- Font Name:Temphis Dirty
- Version:1.0 www.cumberlandgames.com Private Use Freeware
- Trademark:Temphis Dirty is a trademark of S. John Ross
- Designer:S. John Ross
- Vendor URL:www.cumberlandgames.com
- Designer URL:www.cumberlandgames.com
- Description:Yet another groovy Temphis Runes font. This font is freeware for personal, non-commercial use only.
Submit a comment, question or review about Temphis Dirty font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.