Vampiro One is a low contrast script font. It was inspired by the 20th century Italian tradition of monoline scripts. Vampiro One is best used for display purposes at medium to large sizes.
Vampiro One font contains 261 defined characters and 209 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (25), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (12), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:Vampiro One
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Vampiro is a trademark of Sorkin Type Co.
- Manufacturer:Sorkin Type Co.
- Designer:Riccardo De Franceschi
- Vendor URL:www.sorkintype.com
- Designer URL:www.sorkintype.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Vampiro is a low contrast script font. It was inspired by the 20th C. Italian tradition of monoline scripts. Vampiro is best used for display purposes at medium to large sizes.
Submit a comment, question or review about Vampiro One font