Aldrich is a rounded yet squarely proportioned font that is reminiscent of early 20th Century gothic styles. With a solid stance and confident mono-weight strokes, Aldrich is a hardworking family with roots in Midwestern ethics.
Documentation can be found at www.madtype.com and to contribute to the project contact Matthew Desmond at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aldrich font contains 247 defined characters and 199 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (28), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Private Use Area (2).
- Font Name:Aldrich
- Version:Version 1.001 2011
- Trademark:Aldrich is a trademark of Matthew Desmond.
- Manufacturer:Matthew Desmond
- Designer:Matthew Desmond
- Vendor URL:http://www.madtype.com
- Designer URL:http://www.madtype.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Aldrich font