Cagliostro was inspired by the early 20th Century lettering work of Ozwald Bruce Cooper. Care was taken to preserve the original hand-lettered feel of his work while updating the style for modern use. The x-height was increased from the original style and some of the more quirky aspects were toned back. The end result is a very handsome and unique sans that is very useful for titles and short blocks of text.
Documentation can be found at www.madtype.com and to contribute to the project contact Matthew Desmond at email@example.com
Cagliostro font contains 250 defined characters and 206 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (28), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (4), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:Cagliostro Regular
- Trademark:Cagliostro is a trademark of Matthew Desmond.
- Manufacturer:Matthew Desmond
- Designer:Matthew Desmond
- Vendor URL:http://www.madtype.com
- Designer URL:http://www.madtype.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Inspired by a design by Ozwald Bruce Cooper.
Submit a comment, question or review about Cagliostro font